RSSAll Entries Tagged With: "Taco Bell"

Victory: Taco Bell & Pizza Hut to Remove Artificial Ingredients from Food

Victory: Taco Bell & Pizza Hut to Remove Artificial Ingredients from Food

In yet another set of victories for the healthy consumer, fast food giants Taco Bell and Pizza Hut have announced that they will be removing artificial ingredients from their food items – a change undoubtedly sparked by our collective desire for food that is free of questionable ingredients. For its most recent food changes, Taco Bell […]

Taco Bell Reveals Its Mystery Beef Ingredients

Taco Bell Reveals Its Mystery Beef Ingredients

 After Taco Bell started telling the public its beef is 88 percent beef, customers were left to wonder, what’s the other 12 percent? They need wonder no more. Taco Bell, owned by Yum! Brands, introduced in 2011 an explainer on its website to describe what the other 12 percent is. The company states on the […]

Taco Bell beef faked? No more than the rest of the FDA-approved toxic food supply

Taco Bell beef faked? No more than the rest of the FDA-approved toxic food supply

Are you seriously eating at Taco Bell?